Step 1: Complete an epigenetic aging test. See below for testing criteria. Need a test? Check it out Here.
Step 2: Upload Results. If you already have tested with TruDiagnostic, you can simply input your Kit ID and your results will be added.
Upload your methylation data and TruDiagnostic will run a methylation analysis on your sample. Our leaderboard uses only published epigenetic age algorithms which have the following criteria:
- 2nd or 3rd generation algorithms (no chronologically trained algorithms)
- Immune cell subset controlled algorithms (12 cell immune controlled algorithms for greater accuracy and precision)
- Data-only blood (The most well-validated collection method)
- Intraclass correlation values >.96 ( less than a 4% variation on the same sample results)
- Data from large-scale methylation analysis (EPIC850k array data or better)